Upcoming events
I'll be at AYE at the beginning of November, in Phoenix, AZ. I'm thrilled to eventually be able to attend this conference, after several years of hearing about it.
I'll present with my friend and colleague Bernard Notarianni a workshop called "Frictions/Creations: What's at Stake With Incremental Design" on Thursday 11/15 at XP-Days Benelux in Mechelen (Belgium). If you haven't attended our workshop in Como earlier this year, here's another chance :) This workshop focuses on the dynamics of relationships between customers and coders during the making of a piece of software. It uses non-conventional tools, features dramatic twists and brings a new lighting to agile practices such as Onsite Client, Incremental Design, or Metaphor. I'll stay over for the rest of the conference.
On 11/19 and 11/20 I'll be at XP-Days London. Laurent Bossavit and I will run together "Project Status: Writing On The Walls" on Tuesday. This is a tutorial on how to write Big Visible Charts and where to start. I like it a lot because of its fast pace and its concrete hands-on aspect.
Last but not least, I'll be at the Smalltalk Party in Paris (France) on Saturday 1/12. It looks like we're going to run a dojo session. Yay. Thanks to Bernard Notarianni, the party will be hosted at Octo.
If you'd like to meet me at one of these events, feel free to let me know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home