August 23, 2007

Announcing PairCoaching Workshop: Retrospectives for Agile Teams

Rachel Davies and I are running a day-long workshop on September 17 in Brussels called "Retrospectives for Agile Teams." This is a great opportunity to learn from seasoned facilitators about retrospectives, how to fit them in your agile process -- or in your development process you wish would be more agile -- and how to facilitate them.

You may register online on the PairCoaching Network website.

Francophones friends -- the session will be run in English, which might feel daunting to you. Don't panic. As a native French speaker I'll be able to help you understand what's said. I'm also ready to translate your questions from French to English if you feel ok to listen but too shy to speak in English.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Rachel Davies said...

Also when we do the group exercises, teams can choose to work in their own language rather than English. I have run this workshop in Finland and Hungary and this approach worked fine there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home