Frictions / Creations @ XP-Days France 2007
I'll be at XP-Days France 2007. Bernard Notarianni and I will be talking about (necessary?) frictions in a software team between customer and developers, why they happen and how to deal with them. For the last past months, Bernard and I have been designing the workshop in the form of a simulation, tweeking things here and there, adding plot twists, testing it with different groups. We're very happy with the result and I'm confident it's going to be a fun session.
XP-Days France is a conference on extreme programming (and other related methods). It's a very nice venue to learn some about agility, to learn some more, to exchange with the skeptics and the experts and to meet great people. It's -- would you have guessed? -- in French and it'll take place in Paris, on May 2-3. See you there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home