Whys and Hows
Producing _Arcadia_ in the US and facilitating workshops at XP-Days both in Benelux and in Germany -- all of the three in a row -- generates perturbations in the way you organize your life. It looks like I have overestimated my capacity to absord those perturbations ^^;
Three months later, I eventually get to the point where I feel (almost) back to normal. Reading the mail that have piled up meanwhile, and I came across this wonderful bead that Christophe Addinquy sent to the French XP mailing list -- translation mine.
When someone starts looking for "why" they can't be agile instead of seeking "how" they could, they should spare the effort spent at looking for excuses: they are just not ready (yet) for agility.
In this light, we agilists ought to realize the pointlessness of engaging a discussion on "why / why not do agility in [a given context]" grounds.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home