When you become involved in
eXtreme Programming (XP), you turn out spending a significant amount of time
- making sure people don't confuse your focus of interest with a famous operating system
- getting confused (and distracted for no valuable reason) when someone in your vincinity talks about that same famous operating system
I was optimistic enough to believe that giving the same name to those two very different things is nothing but mere coincidence. Now, it recently occured to my mind how "coach" was a trendy word in IT. I'm not talking about
the role in XP methodology, but about
that cool guy who will painlessly teach you any computer knowledge you believe you direly need. It struck me to realize that this kind of "coach" was regularly associated with software for that you-know-how-famous operating system. Any coincidence here seems suddendly odd. You may want to check by yourself and
tune google to _XP coach_.
Currently, I still get most of the first page related to eXtreme Programming, but the real fun starts right after on the second page.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home